Consign with us and earn 70%
Simply register and enter your items online in our easy to use software. You set the price, describe the item and print the tags. At the end of the sale, you the consignor decides to pick up unsold items or to allow us to donate them to a local charity. You have total control of your items.
- Minimum number of items to become a consignor is 10 items.
- Maximum number of items you can consign is 200 per consignor.
- You will receive 2 consignor pre-sale pass, good for pre-sale day so you can shop before the public starting at 3pm with a friend. If you volunteer too, you will receive 2 volunteer passes for 1pm to shop even earlier on pre-sale day with a friend.
- Your items have to pass an inspection before being placed by you onto the sale floor. Please give yourself plenty of time for the process. Make sure to bring your best items and price to sell!
- When registering for our upcoming event, make sure to provide your current mailing address.
- There is an $8 consignor fee that will be deducted from your total earnings to help with rent and advertising costs.
- Please note, we cannot be responsible for anything lost, damaged or stolen. We will do our best to keep your items safe though.
August 24, 2019 at midnight will also be the DEADLINE to enter items online and sign up for a drop off appointment. You will still be able to print tags after midnight though to get your items ready for drop off.
Consignors will receive checks by mail within 10 business days after sale. Please make sure your address is up to date, as this is where checks will be sent.
Want to shop even earlier?
If you volunteer to work at least one 2 hour shift for our sale event, you will be one of the first ones to shop on pre-sale day starting at 1pm! It is worth it to be able to get all those great deals before the consignors or the public. Volunteer shifts can be viewed in your consignor log in OR by clicking the green “volunteer” button on the home page of our website if you are not a consignor.
Please see the “Volunteer” tab at the top of our website for more information.