Do you want to shop before the public? There are 2 ways you can!
This is a great time to pick up the best deals on items that you might need for your family, and the earlier you shop the greater the selection and deals. Please note that passes admit only one person per pass for consignor and volunteers. At our sale, children are always welcome with adult supervision.
Volunteer – All of our amazing volunteers who work at least 1 shift will receive 2 volunteer pre-sale pass for the EARLIEST shop time, starting at 1pm. If you want more passes, just volunteer another shift.
Consign – Each consignor will receive 2 consignor pre-sale passes, at their drop off appointment, for the second group that gets in to shop. Consignor shop time will begin at 3pm. Want to shop the volunteer time? Please consider signing up to volunteer a short shift with us. there’s more info about volunteering under the volunteer tab on our website and also on how consigners who volunteer may be eligible to have their consignor fees waived.
Public Pre-Sale – We will open the doors to the public on pre-sale night. No pass is needed. FREE ENTRY!! Kids welcome! 5-8pm
For pre-sale night only, due to the volume of people and lines that form at the door, entrance will be the main doors off of main Street. For the other days of the sale, you can enter and exit through any door.
***Children are welcome at our sale including pre-sale day; however, please keep in mind that there are a lot of shoppers during the sale. We suggest that you wear babies in infant carriers, if possible. Children MUST stay with parents/adult at all times. If strollers are brought in, they need to be empty and only contain your child.
Please try to leave large bags, purses, diaper bags in your vehicle if possible. This helps us to protect consignor items.
Information and tips on successful shopping:
- You are welcome to bring your children. However, we ask that you keep you children with you at all times. (please see above)
- There are no dressing rooms so come prepared with the sizes that you are looking for. You cannot try on clothes at the sale (no exceptions). *Please see our Tips & Tricks tab *
- There are public restrooms available, but NO merchandise will be allowed to go in with you.
- For safety reasons and to respect the consignors items, please do NOT allow children to ride/play with toys or open bags of toys or stand or swing on the clothing racks.
- Ready, Set, Grow accepts cash and all major credit/debit cards including MasterCard, Visa, Discovery, and American Express.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS.
- All Sales are Final – There are NO returns and NO exchanges!