Do you want to shop before the public? There are 2 ways you can!
This is a great time to pick up the best deals on items that you might need for your family, and the earlier you shop the greater the selection and deals. Please note that passes admit only one person per purchased pass.
Volunteer – All of our amazing volunteers who work at least 1 shift will receive a volunteer pre-sale pass for the EARLIEST shop time, 1pm.
Consign – Each consignor who meets our minimum limit of consigned items will receive a consignor pre-sale pass for the second group that gets in to shop. Consignor shop time will be 3pm.
Public Pre-Sale – We will open the doors to the public on pre-sale night. No pass is needed. FREE ENTRY!! 5-8pm
***Children are welcome at our pre-sale and sale; however, please keep in mind that there are a lot of shoppers during the sale. We suggest that you wear babies in infant carriers, if possible. Children MUST stay with parents/adult at all times. If strollers are brought in, they need to be empty and only contain your child. Strollers brought in will get a ribbon placed on them at the door so we know they are not part of the sale.
Information and tips on successful shopping:
- You are welcome to bring your children. However, we ask that you keep you children with you at all times. (please see above)
- There are no dressing rooms so come prepared with the sizes that you are looking for. You cannot try on clothes at the sale (no exceptions). *Please see our Tips & Tricks tab *
- There are public restrooms available, but NO merchandise will be allowed to go in with you.
- For safety reasons and to respect the consignors items, please do NOT allow children to ride/play with toys or open bags of toys.
- Ready, Set, Grow accepts cash and all major credit/debit cards including MasterCard, Visa, Discovery, and American Express.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS.
- All Sales are Final – There are NO returns and NO exchanges!