Interested in being a vendor?
Vendor Booth ($42)
- (1) 6ft table & 2 chairs provided by us
- Business promoted on our website
- Spotlight on our Facebook Page under the “vendor” tab
- Set up before our exclusive pre-sale + 2 days of our public sale (3 days total)
- Sell directly from your booth to hundreds of shoppers
- Get early shopping privileges
HURRY! Space is limited!
*Only one vendor per business/like-product. Booth “sharing” not allowed. This means you may not use one table to sell products from multiple businesses or more than one consultant use the same table. Please be respectful of our policy and please also be aware and thoughtful of your own companies rules regarding vendor events. We also do not accept vendors that sell used/resale items, like we sell, as to not take away from or compete with our Consignors.
*If your set up requires space for shelves, small racks, etc instead of the table provided please let us know when you contact us. It’s up to our discretion if the set up will be allowed. Each space is only enough room for equivalent of a 6ft long table.
Becoming a vendor at our sale is easy!
1. Direct sale businesses interested in participating may email me at Misty@readysetgrowkids.com OR on our Facebook page with your name and business name or what it is you sell. I will answer any questions you may have, as well as confirm there are open spots. Expect a vendor confirmation response within 2 business days.
2. After receiving the confirmation that your business is approved and we have an open spot, you will be emailed a link to our vendor form. Once you submit it, your form will be reviewed and if approved, a square invoice for the vendor fee will be sent to your email. Your spot will only be reserved after both the vendor agreement and fee payment is received. Vendor fees are non-refundable. Vendors only pay the flat rate for the booth fee and keep 100% of their booth earnings!
***We have several vendors who would like booths and have limited space, therefore forms must be submitted within 24 hours and payment must be made within 48 hours before we move on to next in line.
If electricity is needed, you must request this in your initial confirmation email, & bring your own power cords during set up. Vendor set up is in the main hallway. Spaces are filled on a first-come basis & electricity based on availability.
**Vendors must be completely set up before 1pm on March 26th. The first group of shoppers come in at 1pm. You can come anytime between 9am-1pm to set up. PLEASE NOTE: We will not be held responsible for an unattended booth. Also, note that no products or services can be sold unless you are present.
**Please understand our #1 goal is for a wonderful children’s event that helps benefit the community. Providing an opportunity for vendors to participate is just that, an opportunity.